Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A tribute to my father, George Herman Trono, QMC/USN Retired


This blog is a tribute to my father, GEORGE HERMAN TRONO QMC/USN Retired. He served in the United States Navy for 25 years. Growing up, he told me lots of stories of his adventures, and some of the his best stories are from when he served in the Vietnam War from 1967-1969. Despite the circumstances at that time, from the way he told those stories those were clearly some of the best times of his life. Everything you will read succeeding this post are accounts of events in HIS OWN WORDS.


This blog's for you, Dad. You're my HERO, and I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very proud of you Tito George........you're my Hero..........Goyie Trono-Guinto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Since childhood, and up to this present time, I keep our family's name in high esteem. Even in the midst of battle,I want the enemies to know that they're fighthing a "TRONO".

    BE PROUD OF IT!

    ReplyDelete